Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Shaolin Kung Fu Week 6

Week 6 and I guess I'm now an official member, after all I've now go the club shirt and Insurance is all sorted. :)
Again this week the class was taken by a senior student. And yet again we got drilled hard. Excellent.
I got there early and ran through the Intuflow " pre-Martial art warm up" warm up which helps avoid injury in strenuous classes.

I can definitely see improvement in jump height and the number of reps I can do of each technique before exhausting myself. Upper body strength and endurance has tripled since I started.

As of next week Ill be training 2 to 3 nights a week and joining different classes such as
Qi Gong, Wushu, and the Tumbling and jumping acrobatic class.

Also Ive been studying some Chinese history which is fascinating and want to learn more. I'm also enrolling in Chinese mandarin language classes. I was going to start now, however I have some work coming up on those dates so will start mid year.

Loving every second of it.

 Amituofo! 阿彌陀佛

No comments:

Post a Comment